Commonly widespread side effects of Plavix include:
- Dark, deep and severe bruises.
- New red spots on the surface of the skin.
- Nose bleeding.
- Chest pain.
Rare side effects of Clopidogrel are listed below:
- Blood in the urine.
- Severe headaches.
- Dark stools.
- Sudden weakness.
Plavix shouldnt be used by children and adolescents either.
Do not buy Plavix without prescription because there is a list of restrictions the drug cannot be used:
- The precautions and organism problems listed below are important to notice before taking the drug:
- Pregnancy – although Plavix is usually known as non-harmful drug for the fetus, a patient should double-check if Clopidogrel can be used during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Patients can buy Plavix generic only after verifying its combination with nutritional supplements they are currently taking.
- Clopidogrel strictly cannot be used in cases of bleeding ulcers (in brain, stomach, etc.) before professional medical advice.
- Any type of surgery, including minor dentist procedure, should be taken into account before using Plavix.
- Previous kidney diseases should be analyzed to verify if Plavix can be safely used.
- Any recent bleedings or eye problems are also indicators to verify if Clopidogrel can be taken.
- People who have taken Plavix for 2-5 years and are male (especially people > 60 years old) may become addicted to the drug.
- Studies have shown that Clopidogrel may be used starting from 1-3 months to 9 months and a year. Moreover, it can be used as a life-long therapy for patients who dont have a risk of bleeding.
- Avoid drinking any kind ofalcohol while using Plavix – it may dramatically increase the risk of bleeding in intestines.
How to take
- Plavix can be safely used either with or without food.
- Take Plavix accordingly to your doctor instructions, even if you Buy Clopidogrel online.
- Dont quit taking Clopidogrel unless your private doctor tells that – this can lead to serious health issues.
Provide your individual physician with the names of drugs, nutritional supplements or herbal products you are taking, no matter is they are prescribed or non-prescribed.
The list below contains drugs that should be unconditionally avoided while taking Plavix:
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
- Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
- Felbamate (Felbatol)
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
In addition to that:
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax)
- Voriconazole (VFEND)
- Etravirine (Intelence)
- Fluconazole (Diflucan)
If a patient misses a dose and its time to take the next one – the missed dose should be skipped, especially if its less than twelve hours before the next dose.
- Unexpected bruising or bleeding is the first symptoms of Plavix overdose.
- In case of first signs of overdosing, immediately call a local poison control center or any available emergency center as soon as possible. Emergency phone numbers: 911 or 112 that redirects to 911 using mobile phones in the US and 999 in the UK (911 redirects to 999 using mobile devices).
Please, do not use Clopidogrel after its expiry date. Moreover, store Plavix out of the sight and reach of children.
What does Generic mean?
Generic medicine is no different from regular brand drug products in terms of chemical identity. The only difference is that generic drugs are basically sold at considerable discounts compared to the branded price. Moreover, generic drugs are not subjected to a patent law.
How to buy Plavix online?
- Select a product/dosage/quantity.
- Add a product to cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Expect the confirmation email and a phone call from a customer service to confirm the order details, within 30 mins after placing an order.
- Proceed with a payment processing.
- Wait for delivery of a product within 10 business days.
Information given below will help you to understand whether Plavix is good for you or not. Anyway, you are to consult a specialist before starting the treatment to avoid all risk factors.